Physiologic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
The Physiologic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is being used by Chiropractors around the world. Besides taking regular B/P and Pulse, Chiropractors are using the monitor for Bilateral Blood Pressure Differentials in their examinations to educate their patients about their Autonomic Nervous System and can monitor improvement on subsequent examinations.
- Fuzzy logic technology
- 85 Memories: Stores up to 85 readings, because trending is important
- One-touch operation Operates automatically at the touch of a button, for ease of use
- Date and time indications
- Low Battery Indicator
- Auto Power-Off 150 seconds after last button operation
- Includes: Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, Instruction Manual, Plastic Case.
- Uses 2 x AAA batteries (batteries not included.)
Fuzzy logic technology “personalizes” your inflation level for a more comfortable reading! This Physio Logic® monitor uses the oscillometric method to detect your blood pressure. Before the cuff starts inflating, the device will establish a baseline cuff pressure equivalent to the air pressure. Your Physio Logic® monitor will determine the appropriate inflation level based on one’s pressure oscillations, followed by cuff deflation. During the deflation, the device will detect the amplitude and slope of the pressure oscillations and thereby determine the systolic, diastolic, and pulse for you.
To order your CBG Physiologic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, either order at our CBG Online Store, or complete this order form and fax to (248) 307-0706, or call us at (800) 649-0899 and speak to one of our CBG Representatives who will be glad to take your order by phone!